Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Taco Salad

I'm going to do this with pictures. After all, its taco salad- pretty self explanatory.  It takes about 20 min. to throw this salad together.

You need olives, kidney beans, green onions, tomato, avocado, and any other yummy topping you would like.

You need some lettuce or your favorite bagged salad



a little cheese and your favorite seasoned meat, (hamburger, turkey, chicken all work well.)


My mother in law used French dressing in her taco salad, and it is surprisingly good.  I hardly ever do, opting instead for calorie neutral salsa, but I decided to treat the family tonight. I have used different flavors of Doritos, but the orig. is always good. (Late night taco is yummy too.)

Seriously yummy food, and everyone eats their lettuce. (because in our house, no chips without lettuce.)

2 comments:

  1. mmmnnn, that would be good too. And fritos don't have any extra food coloring, which is a benefit.

    ReplyDelete