Friday, June 1, 2012

Another Food Log

Are you so excited?  Can you believe anyone posts pictures of what they eat every day?  Can you think of anything more stimulating?  Okay, all sarcasm aside, this log does help me stay on track, so thank you for reading it.  I hope it is still helping you.  :)

Breakfast was interesting. I test my glucose levels fasting, and they were right in line so I grabbed 2 peanut butter balls and started my day.  Peanut butter balls are really filling.  I forgot to eat a regular breakfast and after getting the family to where everyone needed to be, went ahead and worked out.  No breakfast and a hard 45 min. workout.  Duh!
After my work out, I realized that I hadn't eaten.  I tested my sugars and I was at 74.  Yeah, I was low.  But for only 2 peanut butter balls, I wasn't too bad.  That peanut butter probably saved my bacon. lol.  I grabbed a Skor Bar.  I only had 1/3 of it and gave the rest away.  (Kids you know.)  Anyway, it was just the right amount.  But I have to be more careful.


For lunch I had left-over stir fry.  It's not as pretty as a left over. lol  Anyway, I didn't feel like making rice, so I put it over chow mien noodles.  Ideally I would have over brown rice, but this was okay too.

Snack time with my low sugar, coconut ice cream bar. 100 calories of yummy.

5 crackers before dinner to keep me going.

taco casserole. Yum.  Lots of lettuce on bottom.

My favorite little pick-me-up, frozen blueberries.  So good.

A couple handfuls of cereal, because it was easy, out and I wanted a snack.  Better than chips I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment