Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Chicken was Great

Yesterday I told you that I was going to make a Cafe Rio style chicken only I would modify it and let you know the results.  Um- it was yummy!  I'll post the recipe separately and link it here.  But I was pretty happy.

Now for the rest of the day. :)
My yummy morning shake.  I actually used coconut milk instead of the the chocolate silk, it was really good.  I made 2 for myself, because I was really really hungry.  :)


This is what everyone else had for lunch- Pizza

This is what I had for lunch.  At first glance, not as fun, but I felt really good and I was satisfied, so there ya go.  :)

snack time

My yummy burrito

I was still hungry, so I made a small salad with the burrito ingredients.  It was just as delicious.

These little sandwiches are really good. 

It doesn't look like it, but that is only 1/2 cup of ice cream.  A serving size.  At first I was disappointed to look in my bowl and only see 1/2 cup. (hubby scooped for me.) But it really was enough and I got an ice cream fix and my sugar levels were only 86 this morning, so it was perfect. Thank you honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment