Monday, June 25, 2012

Low Sugars

My sugar levels have were low last week. Normally, I worry about levels that are too high, so this is new to me. I haven't been able to track down a reason either.  So this week, I have a goal to watch what I eat very carefully and make sure that I am eating enough, eating on time, and eating the correct foods.

Here is Friday's food log.

Normal smoothie for breakfast.
This is an all fruit bar.  No extra sugar added.  They are delicious.


And when the calories and the sugar are low- I went ahead and had more than I normally would. 

I just wanted a small lunch, so I started with toast. Whole wheat, of course.

A cheese stick for protein.

And I shared a cup of soup with my daughter.  She ate the noodles, I ate the broth.

Mid afternoon snack.  This is a really sweet treat that is almost guilt free.  about 100-110 calories.  Sweetened with Truvia.  No added hormones and non-hormone fed cows, for the milk.  Yum!

My husband brought home dinner.  I requested BBQ.  I find I can have almost anything I want- in moderation.  What you see on my plate is actually what I had.  I didn't have seconds.  I was too full.  I also had some ice cream later in the evening, but I forgot to photograph it.


No comments:

Post a Comment