Friday, June 22, 2012

Another Food Log

 Last night was a rough night, so not everything is pictured, but I will still log it.
shake for breakfast
2 burritos for lunch.  I was really hungry.  It left me on the high end of my sugars, but not out of range.

Frozen Pizza and fresh veggies for dinner.  I am getting tired of cooking I think.


I also had some milk (almond) with my meal.  I didn't have 2nds.  This gave me awful heartburn, so even though I wasn't full, I didn't want any more.
Snack after dinner. But I also had cheese and crackers and some sugar-free hot cocoa later in the evening.


3 comments:

  1. You are doing great! Today, for lunch, I'm eating a chicken salad made with cucumbers, onions, tomato, avacado, red cabbage, cilantro, lime juice, canned chicken (I love the canned chicken from Sam's Club because it actually tastes good straight from the can and is so convenient), green tabasco sauce, and garlic salt and pepper. It's YUMMY! I don't even miss the chips or cheese or sour cream I would usually want to put on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And because I didn't put carbs or dairy on my salad I had a big bowl of strawberry ice cream. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That salad sounds AWESOME!!! I think it's okay to have the ice cream. You traded sour cream and chips for some ice cream. If it gives you more satisfaction than the chips and sour cream, it's a big win. Small changes make a huge difference. :)

    ReplyDelete