Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Food Log- again. lol

If you have suggestions for topics you would like me to blog about, let me know.  Mostly, if you have questions about what it's like to be diabetic; or what changes have been hard or easy to make; or if you want to have a recipe changed up so that it is more diabetic friendly- please let me know.

Until then, here is another food log. :)  I had a hard time eating yesterday.  I was so tired, and just really didn't feel like I wanted any food.  I did force myself to eat some, because it is important that I do.  It is actually important that anyone does.  Skipping meals is not healthy. 
Shake for breakfast.  Tell me you're surprised. :)
A few steamed veggies started my lunch.

A handful of grapes.

A cheese stick.
and 1/2 of a sugar free pudding and lunch was over.  I didn't feel like eating, the small amounts I had, were all I could handle.

Easy dinner.  Soup over rice.  
I actually had vanilla ice cream with toffee bits and some caramel topping, but I didn't have a picture, so this is the picture I am using.  Later I had a healthy handful of cashews.



No comments:

Post a Comment